2018 ELMVALE FALL FAIR PHOTORGRAPHY
YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY CHAIRPERSON
Sally Simpson –
Prize Money for Sections 1- 14 1st-$4.00, 2nd-$3.00, 3rd-$2.00
1. All photos must have been taken by the exhibitor. (Amateur photographers only.) NOTE: Amateur photographer is one who photographs for pleasure not for money.
2. One entry per section per exhibitor.
3. Entries cannot be modified or enhanced digitally.
4. All photos must be 4”x6” and mounted on bristol board or construction paper, with a border, not to exceed one inch, for displaying purposes.
5. Secure exhibitor tags to photos with paper clips.
6. Do not use frames.
1. Black/White – Photographer’s choice
2. Humorous Photo – with a caption- Please write caption on the border, not on the exhibitor tag
3. Birds- not at a feeder
4. Flower- Close up
6. Leaves on the Ground
7. Wedding Memory
10. Something Blue- The Photo must be predominately blue in color
“JUNIOR” PHOTOGRAPHY (Elementary and High School Age Entries)
(Same Rules Apply As Above) Reminder: All photos must be taken by the exhibitor, and the exhibitor cannot be in the photo, unless taken as a “selfie”
11. Best Selfie with my Mom and Dad
12. My Pet
13. Vacation Time
14. What is it? One Photo (4×6) close up an object, and a second photo (4×6) showing the actual object or subject. Use your creativity to stump the judge
SPECIAL ; O.A.A.S. Fair Photo Contest
(Digital Imaging now accepted)
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE TAKEN AT THE 2018 FAIR
All entries of the photography class are the property of the Flos Agricultural Society/Elmvale Fall Fair
Entries will be forwarded to the Fair Board no later than October 31, 2018 to PO Box 3061 , Elmvale Ontario L0L 1P0 Attention: Sally Simpson. Contact Fair Secretary for complete rules and Guidelines for O.A.A.S. Photo and Slide Contest, as well as a complete list of catagories included in the OAAS competition.