2016 ELMVALE FALL FAIR PHOTORGRAPHY
YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY CHAIRPERSON
Sally Simpson – Telephone (705) 835-2815
Prize Money 1st-$4.00, 2nd-$3.00, 3rd-$2.00
1. All photos must have been taken by the exhibitor. (Amateur photographers only.) NOTE: Amateur photographer is one who photographs for pleasure not for money.
2. One entry per section per exhibitor.
3. Entries cannot be modified or enhanced digitally.
4. All photos must be 4”x6” and mounted on bristol board or construction paper, with a border, not to exceed one inch, for displaying purposes.
5. Secure exhibitor tags to photos with paper clips.
6. Do not use frames.
1. Black/White – Photographer’s choice
2. Humorous Photo – with a caption
3. Something Yellow
4. Spider Web
5. 4-H Activity
6. Flower Garden
7. Pumpkin Patch
8. Christmas Time
9. Autumn Leaves
10. Antique Car / Truck
“JUNIOR” PHOTOGRAPHY (Elementary and High School Age Entries)
(Same Rules Apply As Above)
11. Crazy Hairstyle
12. A Rock
14. My Pet
SPECIAL ; O.A.A.S. Fair Photo Contest
(Digital Imaging now accepted)
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE TAKEN AT THE 2016 FAIR
All entries of the photography class are the property of the Flos Agricultural Society/Elmvale Fall Fair
Entries will be forwarded to the Fair Board no later than October 31, 2016 to PO Box 3061 , Elmvale Ontario L0L 1P0 Attention: Sally Simpson. Contact Fair Secretary for complete rules and Guidelines for O.A.A.S. Photo and Slide Contest, as well as a complete list of catagories included in the OAAS competition.