CHILDRENS’ PEDAL TRACTOR PULL
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5th
Registration 1:00 p.m. Pull 1:15 p.m.
1ST: $5.00 - 2ND: $3.00 - 3RD: $2.00
Trophy to be awarded to the champion of each class.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. The contestant must be able to pedal without assistance.
2. Pedal tractors will be furnished for all participants.
3. All contestants must wear shoes.
4. All contestants will be given three chances to get the sled moving from the starting line.
5. The pulling tractor must stay between the lines of the pulling lanes at all times.
6. If the tractor leaves the pulling lane, the distance will be measured from the starting line to the point where the tractor crossed the boundary.
7. In the case of a tie, there will be a pull-off to determine a winner.
8. There will be four classes:
a) Class #1 (30-45) lbs.
b) Class #2 (46-60) lbs.
c) Class #3 (61-75) lbs.
d) Class #4 (76-90) lbs.
9. Both boys and girls are eligible to enter. Age limit 12 years.
10. The judges decision will be final for all contestants.
11. All contestants must be present before the time of the pedal pull with a signed permission slip in hand. The required signature of parent or guardian releases the Flos Agricultural Society from any financial responsibility due to accident.
12. Registration time is 1:00 p.m. Pull starts at 1:15 p.m.
13. Participation limited, first come, first served, only 20 children will be allowed in each class. Child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at time of registration.